DEI is hard, complex, sensitive, political, and deeply personal. However, it is precisely because of these complexities that strong leadership is needed. As the very first tech event focused entirely on DEI as a business enabler, we aim to equip you with the tools you need to bring DEI to life in your organisation.
DEI in Tech Summit is all about the HOW:
• How can you build a talent pool that not only thrives on diversity but also promotes and supports it?
• How can you lead a transformative business journey of data-driven DEI that generates measurable impact?
• How can you learn about strategies to effectively eradicate discrimination, racism, and sexism from all levels of our organisation and create an inclusive work culture?
• How can you create an LGBTQ+ safe and inclusive workplace that cultivates a culture of belonging without fear or shame?
• How can you break free from neurotypical norms, discover the power of a neurodiverse-friendly work environment that ignites opportunities for every individual to excel?
• How can you discover cutting-edge strategies to eradicate biases in AI systems and products, making decisions with trust and without prejudice?
Picture a future where diversity fuels innovation, equity drives growth, and inclusion fosters collaboration. Join as we deep-dive into the various approaches of DEI and uncover tangible solutions backed by data. This is not just an idle dream – it's a business strategy that should be a part of every organisation’s DNA.
... because the WHY should be clear by now: